THE BOWMAN ENHANCED SPLIT ROLLER BEARING
The Bowman Enhanced Split Roller Bearing is dimensionally interchangeable with other split roller bearings and fits directly into other manufacturer’s cartridges.
Our cages, produced using 3D printed processes, have a unique complexed pocket design and a higher number of rollers, resulting in an increase in radial load carrying capacity and reduced lubricant requirement.
The Bowman Enhanced Split Roller Bearing is available as a direct replacement for other manufacturers S1/01/MSM/MSE series split roller bearings with stock sizes ranging from 35mm/1 3/16” to 160mm/6”, and mounts directly into other manufacturer’s cartridges.
We hold substantial inventory, enabling us to offer fast and affordable delivery wherever you are located.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Increased radial capacity
• 35mm/1 3/16” to 160mm/6” shaft diameters
• Dimensionally interchangeable with competitor split roller bearings
• S1/01/MSM/MSE series equivalents available
• Patented 3D printed cages
• Requires less lubricant
• 2D drawings and 3D models available
• Patented triple labyrinth extended seal for extending the life of worn shafts
BESPOKE BEARING DESIGN
Do you need a split roller bearing with bespoke application-specific design adaptations? Bowman Split Bearings has a wealth of experience creating bespoke bearings for complex industries, using the 3D printing capabilities of Bowman Additive Production to create prototypes quickly and cost effectively for the shortest possible concept to completion timeframe.